Monday, January 24, 2011

Shopping Rainbow Double Coupon Day



We were in the twin cities this weekend to visit family. On my to do list was to go to Rainbow Foods on Saturday to use coupons. They will limit you to 5 coupons up to $1.00 to be doubled.

I found 5 coupons that were worth $1.00 each on items on sale or items we would use and need.

Bought 2 Green Mill meat pizza buy one get one free. Priced at $8.49 for two pizzas. For a frozen pizza this is pretty good and with using 2 coupons for $1.00 doubled these 2 pizzas ended up costing me $4.49.
Coupon can be found in I think Smart source from 2 weeks ago. My on line source does not have it listed.
1 package of Scott bath tissue 8 rolls equal 36 rolls. $10.94. I meant to grabbed the $5.99 package using a rainbow coupon to cut to $4.99 and then my $1.00 coupon to double Source 1/16 is where you can find coupon.
This is what happens when I am not paying attention and in a hurry. A good price for toliet tissue but more of my grocery budget spent.
2 packages of Fiber Plus cereal different flavors at $2.99 each.
I have a refund for this cereal that will get them Free that needs to be sent in.
This is a new product and I hope that I like it. Used 2 printable $1.00 coupons. When doubled these each cost me 99 cents each.

plus one Sunday early edition newspaper $1.00 to get coupon inserts
Total out of pocket after coupons $16.04 .. would of been alot less if I had not grabbed the wrong toliet tissue.
Still an okay shopping trip.

Thanks for stopping by... Grace

1 comment:

  1. I always say that I'm going to be better with coupons but darn if I have got it down to science like this.

    ReplyDelete