Saturday, March 5, 2011

Frugal Thrifty Decoating Ideas For Apartment Living


one of the thrift stores we will visit today.. love the reading chairs


For most of my life I have owned a home or condo. The last few years we have been apartment dewellers. There are so many things you can not do usually when you are renting an apartment. This morning I went to swag to do a search on decorating apartments a thrifty way. I came up with this link. Frugal thrifty apartment decorating ideas
Take a moment and look through the ideas. I love the use of blue, the curtains letting in the light and the rug on top of carpet. This can be found at 10 ways to customize a rental.

Lots of fun things to look at. I have just begun to look around, but for the moment I am off to the thrift store to look for treasures.

See you later.. thanks for stopping by.. and please remember. Never under estimate the value of a small amount of money.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment