Monday, October 8, 2012

BAKING MY OWN BREAD THANKS TO BREAD MACHINE

A few weeks ago while grocery shopping I bought a used bread machine for $20.00. If it had ever been used sure was not often by the way it looked.


This is one of the best appliances in my home now. We have not bought a loaf of bread at the grocery store in weeks. Why buy bread when this is so easy. I mix up the ingrediants, set the timer and when I wake up in the morning a loaf of bread will be ready in minutes.
So far we have made only the basic white bread.
The following recipe is for my size machine.
3 1/4 cups of bread flour
2 tsp of salt
2 TBSP of dry milk
2 TBSP butter
3TBS sugar
11 oz of water
1 1/2 tsp of yeast

There is nothing like a slice of fresh home made bread. Perfect for breakfast with our eggs, sandwich at lunch or even with our home made spaghetti sauce and pasta.

Thanks for stopping by, I will be saving this over at blessed with Grace check what others are sharing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment