Saturday, July 2, 2011

SUMMER TIME AND THE PASTA SALAD

Summer time is pasta time for me.. this week I was craving tuna salad. I always keep my tuna fish in the refridgerator so it is cold to start with and add a can of peas to cool at the same time.
This time I grabbed a half used box of pasta. Pasta a little larger than what I normally use but who cares. Use up what I have in the house and get it cooked and cooling off.
A few hours later we are eating pasta salad and all I need to add to my plate is a piece of buttered toast and I am a happy girl.
You can add what you like to a pasta salad. Some like onions, cheese or celery. Around here we are pretty plain salad. I would add the celery if it was in the house. No onions for me.
This small amount is all that is left to take a picture of. Hope that your week end is going nicely. We are getting ready to see what garage sales are open for the holiday weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment