Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thrifty Shopping and Several Dinner Ideas



Pantry is full but still needed a couple of items to make it through the week. Went to Randall's to buy a Rotisserie Chicken and since I had 12 boxes of Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes ( have coupons for Cola bottles) figured it was a good idea to buy a ham slice.


Picked up a bag of peas to make pea soup with part of the ham slice.

So for a few items in the pantry and $ 10.56 spent at Randall's I have at least 5 + dinners

Ham and Scalloped Potatoes with Pillsbury Grands ( have a few in the refrid)

Pea Soup with left over Grands

Chicken with potatoes, I bought 10 pounds earlier this week.
Pea Soup later in the week

and with left over chicken we can a have home made Chicken soup. Our recipe is fantastic and that will give us more than 1 meal.


Good tasting and frugal eating. Plus I added a bag of Tidy Cat Litter that I had a coupon for and had added to my Randall's card from one of the Internet sites. Tidy cat ended up costing us 79 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment