Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What Are You Reading At This Time? Do You Have A Reading Plan For The Summer



What is everyone reading book wise. My cousin in law Rod lent me a book to read. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. He lives in Spain and has six books out now. He is very popular in Spain and I am glad that it has been translated into English.  It is a mystery, love story and a fairy tale. The main character grows in front of us and works with his father in the family bookstore. This is all wrapped up in one book.  Needs to be read slowly because you do not want it to end. If you are looking for a good book for the summer try this one out. This is his first book. I look forward to finding more of his books in the future. I was at Barnes and Noble today and could not find his books there. Book stores are not what they  use to be.  His books can be found on Amazon and at a very reasonable price in paperback or hard cover. The electronic price is $12.99 while you can get a paperback at 1 penny plus shipping and the hard cover starts at 87 cents plus shipping.

Do you like to read a book on a Kindle or a Nook or do you read a hard copy.  I prefer to read the hard copy.  I could see the electronic book if traveling but other wise I want to see and feel the book in my hands.

Well back to reading my book. This is the kind of book you want to read slowly and enjoy. While I want to know what happens in the end I do not want the book to end.

Thanks for stopping by Grace

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I read 'Shadow of the Wind' a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. You've reminded me of the author - I must see if I can find more of his books.

    ReplyDelete