Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday during Pantry Challenge


Well with the start of the 2nd week of the Pantry Challenge I still have a full pantry. Freezer is just about empty but we did not have much there to start with.

This is our Menu plan for this week

Monday Left over Chicken Pasta Vegetable Soup with Pillsbury Biscuits

Tuesday Hamburger Patties with Baked Potatoes and Vegetables

Wednesday Left overs

Thursday Chili with crackers

Friday Hot Dogs with Chili and Chips and dip

Saturday Cheesburger Macaroni , vegetable and left over biscuits

Sunday Dinner out with Family

Breakfasts
Cereal
Eggs and Toast
Yogurt

For this menu plan I only need

eggs
2 pounds of hamburger
potatoe chips
sour cream
add some fruit
and I should be fine unless I find some great deals.

I love looking for ways to saving money on my groceries and eating out. Hope that I can be helping you as I help my household




Thanks For Stopping By... Lets Keep Saving Together ... Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment