Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's For Dinner ... From the Pantry... Quite Tasty

Tonight was a quick dinner from the pantry and really was tasty. We had 1/2 pound of hamburger that hubby browned up. We prepared a package of Velvetta Macaroni and Cheese and added the hamburger. Pour one can of Rotel Tomatoes and easy quicky spicy macaroni and cheese.





Slowly eating some of our food from the pantry. Feels good to rearrange as we pull out food. Lets me see what I am low on and what I have more than enough of for now.







We have spent very little money this week on groceries. Had 2 quick trips to Walmart, and one trip to Randall's for bread ( not pictured ). Total spent this week was $20.06. I had coupons for the coke, Starkist Tuna and Daisy sour cream.




If you are participating in the pantry challenge are are you and your family doing.


I love looking for ways to saving money on my groceries and eating out. Hope that I can be helping you as I help my household

Thanks For Stopping By... Lets Keep Saving Together... Grace ..



No comments:

Post a Comment