Sunday, January 3, 2010

More on Refunding and Rebates Do You Do Rebates ?

Recently I was talking about the importance of rebates and refunds. Here is a link I read from different rebaters, quick reading and a couple of ideas. I never thought to look for rebates on eBay. Need to be carefull there and not pay to much. I also see one person had a total for the year. How much spent , how much received.
I think this is a great idea to see how I am doing rather than just have a running list of what I have sent and what I have received so far in rebates. I think that walgreen and CVS bucks go in a different catagory since you are not necessary getting all your money back.

http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/rebates/42083-ready-save-more-money-2010-start-rebating.html

Do you do any refunding/ rebates? Would love to hear your ideas on the subject.


I love looking for ways to saving money on my groceries and eating out. Hope that I can be helping you as I help my household.




Thanks For Stopping By... Lets Keep Saving Together ... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment