Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's For Dinner " Pot Roast " Saving Money Eating At Home


The day is beautiful. Feels like Spring is near. We did not get our huge winter storm as predicted. It went south of us and we are not shoveling out. At this moment we are at McDonald's eating thrifty. I am on the computer and hubby his reading a John Sandford book.

We are out searching for treasures to resell visiting several thrift stores. While we are " working" dinner is cooking at home in the crock pot.

Tonight we will have a beef pot roast with potatoes and carrots. What I love about this pot roast is I can turn it into more than 3 meals for the two of us. First the roast dinner, then hubby's fantastic beef stroganoff and finally will use the last third of the beef for a stew. Now that sounds smart to me.

Hope you day is going good and you can find my recipe here if interested

Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment