Monday, April 25, 2011

MENU PLAN MONDAY 4/25/11

Menu plan monday is one of my favorite posts of the week. I love to plan what we will eat for the week. Makes the rest of the week go smoother. Of course I am flexible and if things happen during the week every thing can change a little.

For this week I have been craving Beef and Green Chili Enchildas so we will start with that today. Left overs will be on Wednesday since we have a family get together on that day during the supper hour. We always go out to lunch on Friday so for that night it is easy just some soup and crackers for me and hubby will add a sandwich.

Beef and Green Chili Enchildas with refried beans
Barb b Que meat balls with potatoes and vegetables
Left over Enchildas and beans
Ham and Scallopped Potatoes and vegetable
Easy dinner soup and sandwiches
Spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bead
Sunday night buffet eating any left overs

I am sharing this over at organizing junkie.. take a peek to what others are cooking.

Hope that you all have a great week. Thanks for stopping by... Lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment