Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 4/4/11



Hard to believe another week has crept by. The weather here in northern Minnesota is up and down. It can be 45, sunny and just so beautiful as it was on Saturday as we were out hunting for treasures at estate sales and community sales. Was a great day full of treasures to be found.

Next day snowy, windy and roads that have not been plowed enough to head into the woods to go to church. We went so far, turned around and headed to McDonald's for coffee and to read the newspaper.

Today once again a nice day, cool, cloudy but no snow so off on errands and visiting used bookstores.

I want this weeks meal plan to be easy since I want to be out two nights. Tuesday night is a genealogist meeting and I want to check out what they have to offer and then on Wednesday night going to a lecture by William Powers.  He lived for awhile in a 12 by 12 cabin off the grid. Living with less. Should be interesting. I just bought his book twelve by twelve a one room cabin off the grid and beyond the American dream. Hope to have part of it read before Wednesday night and to have the author sign it for me.

Now for my weekly menu

Hot dogs Macaroni and Cheese and baked beans
Dinner at McDonalds before the genealogy class
Grilled cheese and tomato soup with chips
Spaghetti with meat ball in tomato sauce
Meat balls in gravy with mash potatoes and green beans
left overs
to be decided
I will be letting you know more about my class and lecture and how it went.

Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment