Thursday, December 15, 2011

CASH FOR TRASH FOR THE LOVE OF UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS Selling on eBay

I have been hearing about the great success of those who find and sell UGLY Sweaters. As I search for them I never seem to come across them. All of a sudden last week I did find 4 that I felt kind of fit.
Of course Christmas is almost here and it is a little late to get on the band wagon. I did buy them and listed them on eBay for 5 days. They did not sell but that is fine. I will just keep them for now and continue to hunt for more UGLY Christmas sweaters and start to sell them next September.
The ones I found are not as ugly as some I see on eBay but all in all they can be quite humorous.
These are the sweaters I found, all were either $2.00 or $3.00 each so a thrifty find.

Do you wear ugly sweaters to office parties or any Christmas parties? I have a sweat shirt that my grand daughters gave me over 12 to 14 years ago. My son had their names with hand prints put on it. The baby is foot prints. I love and treasure it and wear it every Christmas. Ugly in its own way but also a special treasure from my kids.



Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together..Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment