Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whats For Dinner Monday Night .. Beef Stroganoff


Last night my dh made his tasty Beef Stroganoff. Shortly after starting to date he came to my home and made this for me and won my heart. Twenty years later he still makes it for me and has my heart.




He cuts up a piece of beef , bought just under one pound,




sautes the beef, spices the beef with garlic and onion. Once beef is browned he adds 2 cans of beef gravy, 2 cans of mushroom soup

and lets that simmer while cooking the No Yolk Egg noodles.





At the end just before we are ready to eat he adds a small container of sour cream and lets that simmer for a bit.
Add hot french bread and what a dinner you have at home.
Best of all there is plenty left for us to have another dinner this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment