Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grocery Shopping Wrap Up





I have headed to the grocery stores a couple of times this month as we needed items. I think it went fairly well. Most of the items I bought I did not have coupons for but with buying on sale or priced best we had a good week

Cub Foods trip 1 for needed paper products ( toilet paper and paper towels plus my need coffee cream plus a treat of a magazine total cost was $22.35 ( toilet paper not in pictures I had put away already)

Cub Foods trip 2 for the majority of groceries final cost of $26.58 with a savings of 20 percent by buying sale and reduced price items

Super One trip 3 needed to buy items to make Water Gate Salad for Christmas Eve. We bought off brands or items on sale costing us a total of $3.58

Total for the week $52.51
Total for the month $147.33
Balance remaining of monthly budget $52.67
I am linking this at
Thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together and please remember Never Under Estimate The Value Of A Small Amount Of Money.. Grace

1 comment:

  1. Great job shopping as usual! And thanks for the link!

    -- Laura from Frugal Follies

    ReplyDelete