Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY... HELP TO KEEP YOUR CAR CLEAN




Tip of the day.. ideas to help keep the your car neat and clean inside.

Have baby wipes in the car to wipe down the dash board every once in a while or to clean up a spill.

Have a garbage bag in the car so you can throw out garbage in the bag not on the floor. Your car is an extension of you. Would you throw garbage on the floor of your home? Why the car if the answer is no. Every time you stop at gas station empty that garbage bag in their large cans.

Have a box in the car to store what ever. .. Kleenex, maps, books to bring to the library or for me empty ink cartridges to bring by to office store for points.

Make a date with your car to get it cleaned every once in awhile. Ours is so dirty .. we need to get it washed. Excuse is you do not want the doors to freeze up.. Weather is starting to warm up thank goodness.

Thanks for stopping by for tip for the day.. Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oh girlie we don't even want to talk about the inside of my car!! My hubs car is always spotless and he wonders why mine isn't. Hmmm kids in my car ... vs no kids in your car :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could keep my vehicle clean-I'm always hauling some treasure home! Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete