Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Menu Plan March 7th


Another week another menu. I want to buy a pot roast and make my crock pot recipe again. It was unbelievably fantastic. Planning my menu helps me get through the week with more ease. Of course nothing is in stone and if plans change we flow with it.

This is what I am planning this week
Chili with cheese, sour creams and crackers



Crock Pot Roast Beef with potatoes and carrots

Beef Barley Soup recipe to be posted later
Baked chicken with baked potatoes and vegetable
Beef Stroganoff using left over pot roast

Chicken Stew over left over baked potatoes
left over buffet

check out some of my recipes on the side bar.. there is some tasty stuff there. I will be sharing my menu plan at
Menu Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie
thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment