Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WORKING MORE TO MAKE MORE MONEY SETTING PRIORITIES




Are you a reseller on the Internet like I am? Do you put in the hours you know you should to make the money you want to?

I have been selling on the Internet for over 10 years and at times have made over $2,000 a month gross but could never get past that level. Lately we are lucky to make $500 gross. I have come to the conclusion that I am not prioritizing my hours like I should.

Lately I found a reseller who is putting in the hours she does because she needs to. At this time she is the main bread winner.

I read about the hours she works and realize why my income is so low. I spend to much time with busy work.

Take a peek and meet my newest inspiration Apron Thrift Girl.

This morning instead of wandering around the Internet I spent over two hours re listing books and lowering prices of books on eBay and Amazon.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.. thanks for stopping by.. and if you are a reseller I would love to hear your stories and know about your blogs on reselling.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment