Wednesday, April 13, 2011

EXTREME COUPONING Do You Strive To Be An Extreme Couponer?


Extreme Couponing is a new popular show on TV. Do you strive to be a extreme couponer?  I personally do not have room in my small apartment for all the products that extreme couponers buy.
I do strive to save the best I can with my money and coupons.
Today I found an article on Extreme Couponing, you can read it here.
Extreme Couponing is on TV tonight at 8pm central. I missed it last week but do hope to be able to watch it tonight.
What I do attempt to do is look for the best deals at the stores in my area. I shop more than one store to get their best deals.

Some hints from the article are...
1. Stack up .. The supersavers stack coupons by combining sale prices with manufacturer coupons, store coupons and store credit in the form of Register Rewards (Walgreens), ExtraBucks (CVS) or UpRewards (Rite Aid).
2. Stockpile your products the best you can
3. Start Small.... Start with a reasonable goal  maybe just to save $20 a week

Do you plan to watch Extreme Couponing tonight? I know it is on my schedule tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together .. and please always remember..
Never Under Estimate The Value Of A Small Amount Of Money... Grace

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I agree! I definitely want to learn how to save, but maybe not to that extreme! If you enjoy great deals, you should also check out Moolala. They are a daily deals site that actually gives you 2% cash back on your purchases plus 2% back on the purchases of those that you refer to the site (up to 5 levels...for life.) It has been a good experience, and who doesn't want to save and earn extra cash at the same time! Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched a few shows but honestly they haven't sat all that well with me. (I won't be sorry to be letting go of our cable soon.) I'm all for saving money - but clearing shelves, obsessive/hoarding behavior that gets in the way of living life...nope, not for me. I'm encouraged by those who give back to others, but stuffing tons of processed/chemical-laden food and HBA products in every crevice of your home, including your kids rooms is way too much I think. I do think the high/rush that some of these people get is comparable to drugs or gambling.

    ReplyDelete