Monday, January 2, 2012

MONDAY MENU PLAN 1/2/11 to 1/8/11 Spaghetti and Home made Chicken Soup planned

The fact is we normally go to the auction house 2 to 3 times a week to hunt for items to buy and sell. Yes you can call us pickers. We have easy meals those days or eat left overs when we come home.

This week I plan to make Spaghetti and home made sauce or just use frozen meat balls depending on how I feel. We are suffering from light colds and while not feeling totally horrible just do not feel perfect.
That is the reason another night will be home made chicken soup with frozen vegetables and some pasta from the cupboard.
If my cold gets better I hope to pick a new recipe from one of my cook books. If so will share that with you then.

Take a peek at my recipes on the side bar. There is some good tasting recipes there. Thanks for stopping by Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment