Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WHATS FOR DINNER HOW ABOUT Yummy HAMBURGER HOT DISH AND GARLIC BREAD

What's for dinner? Tonight it is home made hamburger hot dish and garlic bread on the side. Easy to make and warms up not only my home but my tummy.
Easy to make just brown the hamburger and take out the grease to this I add some salt , pepper and basil to taste and one can of tomato soup and can of diced tomatoes.
While hamburger is browning I boil up a big pot of water and cook my pasta of choice. Mine is egg noodles. Once drained we add another can of tomato soup. After mixing hamburger mixture and noodle mixture we pour into a casserole and add a handful or two of shredded cheese. Bake for 45 minutes and dinner is done. Yummy


Thanks for stopping by to see what's for dinner.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment