Saturday, November 17, 2012

REFUNDS ~ I LOVE REFUNDS ~ $15.00 ON P&G Products Printable Refund

I love refunds and they are few and far in between these days. Here is one that is good right now on Proctor and Gamble products and printable.
Buy $50.00 worth of certain products listed on form, add the UPCs and your register receipt and mail before the dead line.
How simple is that?
Print out your refund form, check your past receipts to see if you have any of these products already purchased and mail before the dead line of 12/31/12. Postmark by1/30/13.

If you do not save your receipts from the grocery stores or drug stores you may want to start to do so.
I have an old envelope stuffed with them. Not only can I refer to them for prices of products but can use them if needed for a rebate.
I keep them for about 4 months or so than toss.

Thanks for stopping by Grace













No comments:

Post a Comment