Friday, January 11, 2013

2012 Books I Read and What I am Reading January 2013

2012 is gone and I did not read as many books as I would of liked to have but I did read some good books.

For a reading club I read The Immortal Life of  Henrietta Lacks 

Other nonfiction books I read
The Girl in Alfred Hitchcock's Shower by Robert Graysmith  




Some of the fiction books I read this past year were
 I'll Walk Alone by  Mary Higgins Clark  


Brian Freeman's Immoral,
 Stripped  
 and Stalked

by Harlan Coben I read Gone For Good



John Sandford Buried Prey 

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafron


I will add to what I read in 2012 as I recall my books.

Watch for my posting on Books Read 2013
I am starting off January with The Great Partenship by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks for a book club on religion and science
and for fiction I am reading Rough Country by John Sandford.   




What are you reading this year? To see what others are reading check at Family Your Way

No comments:

Post a Comment