Thursday, April 7, 2016

Selling On eBay Adding Income To Pay Down Debt Or Build Up Savings

eBay....  A great way to add to your income  


The extra income can help pay off debt or to build up your savings account. 

We have been selling on eBay for over 15 years. 

I have found that people will buy just about anything. 

It is easy to sell on eBay and setting up your account is free. 

When deciding what to sell just check out their website and do your research.

Some things I sell on a regular basis are vintage photos, postcards, jewelry 

and barbie doll items. 

Buyers are willing to buy just about anything.  I save box tops for education 

and Campbell soup education labels Make sure they have not expired.

I also save and sell my used ink cartridges to sell.  

They also will buy clean toilet paper and paper 

towel rolls and used medicine bottles that are great for crafters

These I not sold as of yet but I am saving my medicine bottles.

Take some time over the next few days and search eBay for odd things that sell.

You never know what you may be able to make some money off.

Thanks for stopping by and happy selling.






No comments:

Post a Comment