Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/3/11


Another week another menu plan. This week I am attempting to make three new recipes to me. Will share the recipes if they turn out good. One has been on my menu plan before and never got made.

I am flexible and things can change depending on my mood, but I find having a menu plan a great saver. Not a only a money saver, a time saver but also a stress remover. No more extra trips to the store or going out to eat at the last minute.

On the menu this week is

Cheesy Lasagna soup (new to me ) with warm bread

Beef and green chili enchiladas with re fried beans (new to me) and nacho chips

Spaghetti from the freezer over pasta with warm bread

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo (new to me)

Meat balls and gravy over noodles

Tomato soup and grilled cheese

left overs

breakfasts are cereal, toast or eggs

lunch are either left overs from night before or sandwiches.

I will be sharing this over at
Do you make a menu plan? I would love to hear what you have on the menu.
Thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together and please remember never under estimate the value of a small amount of money

1 comment:

  1. Great menu ideas!! I think I'd rather eat at your house than mine this week!!

    ReplyDelete