Got some STUFF to sell on eBay. Now until February 28 you can sell on ebay FREE up to 50 items.
Sadly for some reason it does not include those with an eBay store which is me.
You can read all about it by clicking on the link.. as a bonus you will be able to add buy it now FREE.
So if you have stuff to sell now is the time to give it a try.
Tips for selling on eBay
1. Do a search for your item.. read a few of the listings.. what do you like that you see.. what do you not like. Do not steal someone's wording but use what you like in your own words.
2. Search completed to get a idea to what it may sell for... set your starting price reasonable and hope for the best.
3. Clean your product. Make it look nice and desireable
4. Take a good picture .. get close enough so people can see the item
5. Ship out quickly after receiving payment and send a note to buyer letting them know that item has been shipped.
Thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together.. Grace