Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/21/11


Monday already and I am glad. I have been working at the boat show helping out a vendor. Long hours and on my feet most of the time. Made some money which will come in handy but I am tired. Since hubby and I worked many nights we did not eat at home. I would bring chips, fruit and a little candy. Maybe a sandwich but once a day I would buy a barbecue sandwich and a soda the last 3 days.

Some meals from last week will be moved to this week and I have a couple new recipes to try.
Mexican Shepherd Pie recipe to come
Mac and Cheese a different recipe so will post this recipe later
Ham and Scalloped potatoes with corn
Home made pea soup hubby cooks



Grilled Cheese with 2 to 3 different cheeses and tomato soup



left overs

I will be sharing this at Menu Plan Monday over at organizing junkie
Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great week planned!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete