Sunday, March 27, 2011

MENU PLAN MONDAY 3/28/11

I love planning my menu, it allows our week to go smoother knowing what we are planning to eat. I am never ridged and things do get switched around and even not made if plans change. I planning on making the following this week

A Beef stew using up the last of my crock pot roast beef.. will search for a new one to try


Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup and crackers

Macaroni and Cheese with baked beans


Our Spaghetti sauce with pasta and garlic bread


Baked potatoes with sour cream and butter and vegetables on the side


left over beef stew and garlic bread


Rotessarie chicken, mash potatoes and vegetables


I will post the recipe for beef stew .. links for the macaroni and cheese and our spaghetti sauce can be found on the right side of my blog under recipes. Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together..

No comments:

Post a Comment