Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~ WHAT GOD HATH PROMISED ~ Vintage Family Plaque

For almost wordless Wednesday I am sharing a plaque that hung in my grandparents home and now is displayed in mine. It has hung on the walls of my homes, at this time is on displayed with my Civil War collectibles.

What God Hath Promised

God hath not promised skies always blue
Flowers streum pathways all our lives through.
God hath not promised sun with out rain,
Joy without sorrow, peace with out pain.
But God hat promised, strength for the day,
Rest for the labor, light on the way;
Grace for the trail, help from above,
Unfailing sympathy, undying love.

The Lord is good to all ps 145:9

I love vintage religious plaques and especially when I know they were hanging in the home of my grandparents.
Thanks for stopping by.. I hope that you stop by again real soon. Grace

I am sharing this at Friendly Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy this same one. It hung by my mothers kitchen sink but don’t know what happened to it. It’s the exact one.

    ReplyDelete