Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY ~ COOK BOOK CLUTTER ~





Tip for the day.. do away with cook book clutter. Do you have a shelf or more of cook books that you only use for a few recipes. Then  just copy the recipe or scan it on your printer and then insert into a three ring binder. Protect with mylar sheets that can be bought at any office store.

Now you can part with your cookbook.. either donate it to a thrift store, sell at your next garage sale or even better sell it on the internet if it has any value. Check out eBay or Amazon and see if it is desired by others.

I love to collect recipes and have a three ring binder for those I love and have a folder that I put recipes I want to try some day.

I love to buy and sell cook books and may do a post about selling cookbooks soon.

thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment