Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY DEALING WITH PAPER





Today's tip for the day deals with one of my bad habits.. keeping unnecessary paper.. scraps of paper.
Last night I received a phone call for an old friend.. she wants to get together and visit some day over lunch with another old friend. I have not seen these ladies in over ten years.
I asked for their phone numbers and put it on a sticky paper which then gets lost on my desk among the other pieces of paper.
The better idea would be to grab my personal planner and write the information there right away.
Turn a spiral notebook, personal planner or calendar into your center for notes, phone numbers Instead I write it on a scrap of paper then need to put in the planner.
Now I need to clean up some of this paper and start to practice my tip.

Thanks for stopping by.. Lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment