Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/14/11


I did not make the beef barley soup last week so it is moved to this week. I am wanting to make this week easy for us. We have family to be with on Wednesday night and Sunday after noon so those will be easy left over meals. This is my plan for the week
Beef Barley soup ( will post recipe later)
Chicken and left over potatoes from last weeks pot roast with left over carrots
Left over soup with bread or a sandwich
Hamburger hot dish perfect comfort food and vegetable
Tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches using 2 kinds of cheese
Left over hot dish it is so yummy
Simple Supper .. what is ever left over or baked potatoes or both

I will be posting this over at Monday Menu Plan.. check out what others are cooking and come back to see my recipe for Beef Barley Soup

Thanks for stopping over .. Lets keep saving together... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment