Friday, December 30, 2011

Decorating On The Frugal Side Hunting For Treasures

Good morning everyone hope that your end of year is going good, safe and full of time with family and friends.

I always love to read about decorating my small little apartment. 5 Ideas to Decorate a Small Apartment on a Dime by Emily Co. My apartment is small but not as small as some but small.
What I do have is a fantastic view of Lake Superior from the living room, our office and our bedroom.
Unbelieveable, every morning I pull up the shade and am amazed at the beauty that is before me.
I love to go to auctions, estate sales and garage sales not only to find items to resell but items to put into my home.



For $4.00 at a moving sale we added these two nautical pillows to our bed. Since we love the nautical feeling they were a perfect buy.

Hope that you all have a wonderful day.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment