Monday, January 31, 2011

52 Weeks: #4 Oh What A Pretty Bookshelf






52 Weeks: #4 Making Decisions
52 Weeks to getting organized somewhere within my life.
This week I wanted to straighten off a small bookcase in the living room.
I had had a box in front of this bookcase with files of genealogy papers. They were handy but not the way I want my living room to look.

For now I have moved these papers in their box under a end table. Handy but out of site. I then moved some items around on the shelf. Moving some items to other areas in our home.

I think it looks prettier and neater as you walk into our home.

I have got to tackle my genealogy papers in the future. This will be a several week project.

Did you organize anything this week? I will be linking my accomplishment at Organizing Junkie.
Take a moment to see what others are doing.
thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

1 comment:

  1. I have been working on our genealogy too and I was surprised how much paper you end up collecting. Nice job finding a place to 'hide' the genealogy files that are still easy to access when you want to work on them. Thanks for stopping by our blog and let's continue to encourage each other as we organize our homes.

    ReplyDelete