Favorite time of the week is planning the menu. Before I did this we just flew by the seats of our pants and at the same few things over and over. Now I sit down and come up with different ideas that includes at least one new to us recipe.
I am flexible and switch around the menus if desired or if something comes up we may skip a recipe all together.
Hubby agrees that we have never ate so good. Never had such a variety of meals on a thrifty grocery budget.
I plan the menu around what I have in the freezer ( not much there right now.. need to do some freezer cooking real soon) and in our and cupboards. I plan the menu on what is in the store ads.
Okay now on to this next weeks menu...
1. Hubby's home made Pea Soup with hot bread
2. Ham and Scalloped potatoes with corn
3. Frozen Green Mill Pizza (bought on sale.. for frozen pizza not bad)
4. Meat balls in gravy with baked potatoes and peas
5. Skillet Chicken Parmesan ( new recipe to us will post recipe after cooking)
7. Hot Beef Sandwiches ( left over crock pot roast beef from freezer .. we will use it up)
So that is the plan for our week.. whats on your menu for this week?
I will be sharing this at Organizing Junkie. You can see what other are cooking and if possible leave a comment here and some where else. We love nice comments and to know you stopped by.
Thanks for stopping by.. hope that you pop back again real soon .. Grace