Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/10/11

I love planning my menu every sunday night. Even if it gets changed around some it takes so much pressure off me not wondering " what's for dinner" every night.

Cub food had a great deal in the paper today. Buy a 3# roast and get FREE potatoes, carrots and onions. Now that is a great deal and they had a recipe laying next to the pile of roasts that I will give a try.. will post it after I have tried it.





Monday .. Crock Pot Roast Beef with potatoes, carrots and onions recipe to come

Tuesday Cream Cheese Potato soup




Wednesday Open face hot beef sandwiches with potatoes, gravy and left over carrots

Thursday Hamburger patties with tomato soup sauce, potatoes and corn

Friday Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

Saturday left overs

Sunday Chicken and Rice with peas





Whats on your menu for the week?

thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment