Sunday, February 27, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY SHOP FOR CLOTHES AT THRIFT STORES

Tip for the day.. buy new to you clothes at thrift store or yard sales..
I hate to buy clothes and pay the cost that they are asking. I do love to search the thrift stores and garage sales for new to me clothes. Recently I found a nice pair of blue jeans at the Salvation Army for just a few dollars and should I lose weight as I hope to I can recycle them at the same store.
A few years ago I bought several items at garage sales. Good clothes and wore them enjoying that I had spent only a few dollars. This summer those that I can not wear any more will go into my garage sale as long in good condition.
So next time you need a new pair of jeans check out the thrift store near you before heading to the mall. Your pocket book will thank you...
Want to find a thrift store near you just go here and search away
thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together and please remember
Never under estimate the value of a small amount of money... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment