Monday, February 28, 2011

TIP FOR THE DAY .. COOK IN BULK


Tip for the day cook in bulk not only does making 2 or 3 times my spaghetti sauce, chili,, hot dish or soup save me time and energy but it makes it so much easier at dinner time in the future.
It is a wonderful feeling to look in the freezer and see several meals just waiting to thaw out and heat up.
Last night it was Oscar night and I wanted to just sit and enjoy seeing all the stars in their pretty clothes. I had not seen any of the movies but I have my favorite stars and was rooting for them.
So for dinner I pulled out my last container of chili and a box of Jiffy corn bread and supper was in the oven in just minutes. We had chili corn bake and it was wonderful.
Want to see some of my favorite recipes for freezer cooking just go here
Thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together and please always remember
Never under estimate the value of a small amount of money... Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment