Thursday, December 30, 2010

Extreme Couponing What's On TV Last Night

Hubby and I watched this last night.
A couple of these people can give couponer's a bad name. Total hoarding greed is what I saw. When couponing comes before family happenings that is to much in my opinion.

I enjoyed the woman from Philadephia who bought what she needed with her coupons and no more. She also shared with others in the store. She was an inspiration.

The gentleman who shared the cereal with his church was great but I bet the rest went into the house to pile up.

Interesting show... did you watch it and what did you think about the show?

Thanks for stopping by... lets keep saving together.. and remember please remember Never Under Estimate The Value Of A Small Amount Of Money... Grace

1 comment:

  1. I watched. And I wrote my review on my blog (let's just say I might be on TLC's hit list now). I think TLC exploited some very ill people.

    Like you, I did like the lady from Philly and felt she was the least greedy of all of the people featured.

    ReplyDelete