Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Extreme Couponing What's On TV Tonight

I have seen on a couple sites that Good Morning America had done a segment on Extreme Couponers.

Over at Kingdom First Mom she shares the clip in case you want to see it.

It will be on TV tonight channel 280 7pm central in my area.
This will either encourage couponing or have a back lash on the hobby.
I do not consider myself as an extreme couponer.
I do use coupons and have at times have gone over board with buying but have then shared with others my excess.
I do know that having extra products in my home bought at a good price has saved us money, and does give me some comfort and security.

Do you plan on watching this TV show tonight?

Thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment