Do you save all your Christmas cards? I love receiving Christmas cards ... pretty Christmas cards.
What should we do after the holidays have past.
I just hate throwing them away that is for sure, but there comes a time when the piles of paper gets over whelming.
So what can I do with them.
1. How about cutting off the front and using all or part of for Christmas tags next year. So much nicer than those hundreds of cheap looking ones I have in my drawer.
2. How about cutting off the front again and using in scrap books I plan / want to make this year. Sounds pretty good to me. For the mean time I will just stick with the pile of photos waiting to be put in an album. ( Reminder to me .... make it a goal to sort those photos and do some albums)
Just what I need as another goal for 2011.
1. stay on budget save $1,000 emergency fund pay off debt
2 work harder selling on eBay so I can leave cold Minnesota next winter part of above goal really
3 . making scrapbooks with all my photos
4. Gotta lose 35 pounds so I can get into those clothes I bagged for
5. minimalist clothing and other belongings
6. Read at least 1 book a month
Lots of goals set for this year .. but if you don't aim you will never hit a target..
okay back to Christmas cards
3. If you do not decide to make scrapbooks and use cards, they could be donated to a senior center for their craft projects.
4. Could always recycle them if nothing else
Do you have any ideas for your cards .. Christmas or any others. I have saved my cards from parents and grandparents and have put in a three ring family binder. That way they will be saved hopefully for generations.
Would love to hear any of your ideas for used Christmas cards ...
I am sharing this with Bargain shopping Wallet Friendly Wednesday
Thanks for stopping by ... lets keep saving together .. Grace