Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday Menu Plan For The Week




Good evening every one.. meant to post this last night but lost track of time I guess.

Time to figure out a menu using up some items in the house. We went out to dinner Christmas with one of the sons and hubby had left over prime rib and I had left over ham so these will be used up this week.

Beef Stroganoff over noodles using hubby's prime rib

Home made Chicken noodle / vegetable soup ( I had plan to make this last week and changed recipes so this week it is

Spaghetti sauce from freezer over pasta

Hamburger patties with vegetables

Ham dinner using my left over ham

Left overs

out to dinner for our anniversary 22 years.. boy the time flys

whats on your plan for the week? New Years eve will be spent at home real quite night. If I was in Las Vegas it would be another story but here I will stay

thanks for stopping by.. lets keep saving together.. I hope that you visit again real soon.. Grace

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary and Happy New Year! Your menu sounds really yummy! I just love beef stroganoff!

    Sherry

    http://brownstonearsenal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete